SAFETTI GARMENT CARE MANUAL
In Safetti, we work with fabrics of the latest technologies to provide athletes with better comfort in their training. We are committed to our clients to offer the best advice in garment care for long lasting durability. With this effort, Safetti and its clients can maintain the garments quality.
Through this manual, Safetti will provide you the instructions and appropriate care in the use, wash and dry of the garment. It is our responsibility to provide and share this information to guarantee durability and to avoid claims for the incorrect use or regular wear out of the garment.
1. Recommendations for the use of the garment:
Fabrics made of Spandex and/or Lycra, are very delicate to contact to rough surfaces, like pavements, this is why we recommend special care when you are in contact with this surfaces, to avoid the wear out of the fabric from improper use. If you use Velcro gloves, avoid contact with the fabric to prevent its wear.
2. Recommendations for washing and drying of the garments:
- Garments can be manually washed to room temperature and/or in the washer machine to a temperature not greater than 30 degrees centigrade.
- Do not let the garment soak, do not use bleach or fabric softener in the washing cycle, dry in the shade and hang it. Do not use the dryer, and don't twist the garment, otherwise, it will lose its guarantee automatically.
- When using the garment in the pool, wash it as soon as possible. Chlorine action produces wearing of the fabric.
- Garments with reflective, turn inside out before laundering.